Tabani Precepts (Corporate Creed)
- Always believe and remember Allah Almighty, be kind to others and serve humanity.
- Always be faithful to your duties, thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good.
- Always be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the times.
- Always be practical and avoid frivolousness.
- Always strive to build a homelike atmosphere at work that is warm and friendly.
- - To participate fully in the socio-economical advancement of Pakistan by utilizing its entrepreneurial expertise and professional skills.
- - To engage outstanding professionals in all spheres of activity and tap the full potential of every employee based on the philosophy that human resources of the . group are its most valuable assets.
- - To enter into joint venture collaboration with world renowned companies to establish projects vital to the economic growth and development of the country.
- - To pursue profitability, diversification and sustained growth, the Group keeping view the changing global business environment, lays emphasis on ventures with high market growth potential and enters into areas of advanced technology.
The main objective of the group is to maximize wealth keeping in mind the National Interest and interest of stakeholders. The following primary strategies have been determined on this basis:
- - Increased focus on the structure and development of the business areas.
- - Continued organic growth in all business areas.
- - Regain profitability and ensure proper financial management.
- - Develop the repair and service concept within the business areas of propulsion and Offshore.
- - Strengthen the group’s strategic position through strategic cooperation and acquisitions.
- - Reduce exposure outside the group’s priority areas.
- - Develop property value.
Purpose & Values
At the Tabani Group we are committed to improving the quality of life of the communities we serve. We do this by striving for leadership and global competitiveness in the business sectors in which we operate.
Our practice of returning to society what we earn evokes trust among consumers, employees, stakeholders and the communities. We are committed to protecting this heritage of leadership with trust through the manner in which we conduct our business.
- Mr. Muhammad Yaqoob Tabani, Chairman -
Tabani Group has always been values-driven. These values continue to direct the growth and business of Tabani Group of Companies.
The Core Tabani Group Values and Motto underpinning the way we do business are:
- Customer First: Our jobs and Our Company’s future comes from the customers/consumers that’s why we forge partnership with our customers/consumers and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Sales: We educate and persuade to offer our products and services as far and wide as the market opportunity exists.
- Growth: We are committed to growing revenues and business activities.
- Profitability: Profits provide the resources to maintain operations, to invest in new opportunities, and to ensure a financially secure organization.
- Engineering: Constantly seek, test and implement improvements to methods, practices, procedures and systems to bring about greater efficiency and productivity.
- Creativity: Seeing solutions and opportunities where others do not.
- Thrift: The need for economy is an eternal truth.
- People: People make the difference when they work together as a knowledgeable, productive and motivated team. By encouraging effective teamwork – We recognize the human worth of each individual and collaborate to achieve.
- Entrepreneurship: Differentiate the group through creative thinking and action.
- Integrity: We must conduct our business fairly, with honesty, integrity, propriety and good faith which are vital to building and maintaining trust and good relationship.
- Devotion: The group's business model is founded on its devotion to excellence and quality.
- Dedication: Our Experience and Dedication to quality product and personalized service is our strength.
- Transparency: We must always be truthful, sincere and be able to justify our actions and decisions. Everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
- Understanding: We must be caring, show respect, compassion and humanity for our colleagues and customers around the world, and always work for the benefit of the communities we serve.
- Excellence: We must constantly strive to achieve the highest possible standards in our day-to-day work and in the quality of the goods and services we provide.
- Unity: We must work cohesively with our colleagues across the group and with our customers and partners around the world, building strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and mutual cooperation.
- Responsibility: We must continue to be responsible, sensitive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
- Respect: Value each other, encourage professional development, respect personal contributions and rewards effective performance.